Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Don't know how much I will do...

All right, all right. I know that keeping a journal is something that we are reminded of regulary from the pulpit. I know that leaving your history for your ancestors is important. I just have never been very good at it. Every few years, I actually fire off a letter to someone, there was that one article published, and in the age of the internet, newsgroup posts I made in 2001 can be googled. But perhaps, just perhaps, having a single spot where my ravings can come together will be useful.
I have written a few essays over the years, and I thougth a first step would be to bring them together here, which is why the first several posts will be largely several months to over a decade old. At some point, I may even get around to posting original, current stuff.

No comments: